Making Love as a Meditation
Sex- where does it fit into your life?
Is sex for you… Wild and juicy? Deeply heart opening? Intense and passionate? A good romp? A transcendence into the divine?
Regular quality sex is widely believed to be an important part of maintaining good health and wellbeing, creating heart opening experience of intimacy and the stimulation of rejuvenating hormones.
Introducing Tantra is also a sure fire way of removing boredom in the bedroom….
We cover Tantric style lovemaking in our book.
In Tantra, sex is seen not just as act, but as an opportunity to be as Gods and Goddesses in sexual love.
Learning advanced Tantric lovemaking techniques begins with understanding and accepting your own sexuality.
Tantric sex is an experience of true bliss
with senses and hearts wide open, where we can experience any or all of the following:
- our consciousness expands into an extraordinary reality
- we feel deeply nurtured yet paradoxically fully alive and free
- orgasm happens throughout the whole body rather than just in the genitals
- our separateness disappears we experience being at one with our lover
- we can also experience infinite love – which is our true nature!
Tantric sexuality takes practice.
It can last from minutes to what is, or just seems like hours…
And you don’t have to wait until you know it all – every little step you take in this direction brings its own rewards.
Introducing Tantric skills into your relationship is also a very powerful sexual healing practise, as well as a fun way of dealing with erection problems, can’t find your gspot or you both want to learn how to become multiorgasmic are just some of the aspects that will come alive.
Tantric sex is a merging of body, heart, mind and spirit.
This experience of expanded consciousness is not just a place to ‘escape to’ or ‘get high’
but is where we connect to our essential truth of being one with love, the Divine and the universe, bringing us to a higher sense of gratitude, compassion, peacefulness, wisdom and acceptance.
It also allows time for an expanded experience of orgasm and the optimal stimulation of rejuvenating hormones.
As humans we are unique in being able to experience sex at this level.
In Tantra we can learn to create these experiences through meditation and while making love.
Regular experiences of bliss allow us to approach life with gratitude and enthusiasm, motivated by love.
Imagine how this could be for you as a man, being able to last as long as you choose and have multiple orgasms? And as a woman, feeling totally loved, in a state of ecstasy with orgasmic pleasure through out your whole body ?
What is Tantric Sex actually like?
Sex is breathing, feeling, warmth, tingling, connecting, creating, sharing, trusting, meeting, here, there, more, less, moving, gratitude, safety, opening, vulnerability, surrendering, expanding, dissolving, stillness, being nothing or everything, ecstasy, bliss.
- In Tantric sex there is no goal of getting anywhere, of striving for the big “0”.
- With an open heart you approach your partner as an aspect of the divine.
- You are in the now, purely awareness and feeling.
- The mind is still, focussed on the body and your partner.
- Your ego dissolves and your heart opens.
- In Tantra, sex is making love as a meditation
Relax into bliss…
Tantric sex: Pleasure, Passion and Love
- According to prior agreement, a space is created to share intimate, sensual, sexual time with no other agenda than connection, pleasure and being with what is
- Recent and regular contact and sharing between you as lovers has created strong connection
- Setting a conscious intention for personal and mutual pleasure encourages sexual energy to arise
- We take responsibility for our own desires and have an open mind in how to create them
- Caring communication and comfort enable vulnerability and closeness
- Your meditative mind clears in preparation for being present and feeling
- Coming fully into the NOW allows space for creativity and spontaneity to arise.
- Stories and tensions of the blame game are released in preparation to meet God and Goddess within
- Acknowledgment of the healing power of sexual love enables a letting go of the frustrations of the ego
- We allow what ever is present to be acknowledged and moved through- no matter what it is- fear, sadness, anger, hilarity as well as passion and desire, its all just energy to move
- Full body awareness deepens, encouraging the flow of life force energy, opening and tantalizing
- Deep and deeper connection evolves through eye contact, conscious breathing and gratitude
- Intensity builds then is dispersed throughout the body, over and again, with delicious valleys of stillness in between
- Where we as lovers are invited to step into something larger than our everyday ordinariness.
- Sex is the original act of nuclear fusion where chemistry becomes alchemy.
- Completion comes in its own good time, with feelings of nurture, renewal and expansive love
In the Tantric sex experience, there is no goal of orgasm, no tensing or pushing for release.
You create love and pleasure together.
Depending on your intention you can create increasing levels of intensity and scale the dizzy heights peak orgasmic pleasure, perhaps meeting the face of God (or devil), or just drift along together in bliss of the orgasmic valley.
Letting go of trying to force orgasmic pleasure allows orgasm to happen naturally and spontaneously.
The love you create can be gentle and flowing, intensely passionate and hot, primal and earthy or expansively magical.
There are so many wonderful pleasures to experience that being willing to take a risk and create something new, rather than staying in the safety of the familiar seems so worth it, don’t you think?
How can we experience this bliss?
Sex, intimacy and heart connection
Understanding that it is possible for sex to be more than a biological urge, an ego stroking performance or just a release of tension is an important part of achieving bliss.
One of the reasons we can avoid or rush sex, doing it in the dark or with our eyes closed, is that we have emotional walls of fear, frustration, shame or vulnerability which prevent us from feeling comfortable being really close to another person.
When we learn to relax and feel comfortable with intimacy our hearts open, allowing love to flow and our capacity for orgasmic pleasure to expand. This is a great motivation to dissolve barriers to intimacy.
Move from emotional walls to relaxation
Move from doing to more being
From physical friction to our energetic body
An understanding that sex happens at more than just the physical or ‘friction’ level, but involves our energy body as well, that comes from deep within us is an integral in experiencing bliss.
Where we awaken the sexual energy deep within the body.
Principles of Tantra is learning to feel the orgasmic or Life Force energy that exists in all of us and with awareness, use of the breath, meditation and tantric practices.
Our experience of this energy deepens when we take it into lovemaking through sacred sexuality practices.
From Having Sex into Making Love
Where we have opened our hearts, both to ourselves and our partner, where sexual energy does not feel just like arousal or excitement, but it feels somehow nurturing and blissful as well, bringing contentment and inner peace.
Men and Tantric Sexuality
Men learn to take their time, expand their OWN pleasure, to open their hearts and to express pleasure as a divine language of love.
Men can become multi orgasmic and separate orgasm from ejaculation, extending duration of lovemaking and expanding blissful sensation exponentially.
Men learn they can give and receive pleasure with or without an erection.
Honouring their partner as a goddess, touching her with love and confidence, men also learn to take sexual energy through their hearts and so begin to make love as well as have sex.
In Tantra, a man is empowered in his sexuality by learning to master his sexual energy, to slow down and not be ashamed of it, to become Tantric Lover
to ride waves of orgasmic energy as a surfer would ride waves on the ocean.
Women and Tantric Sexuality
A woman is empowered by learning to overcome social conditioning and enjoying connecting to her sexual energy, seeing sex as a pleasure that she truly desires, rather than an obligation.
There is time for her to feel her glorious and powerful sexual nature, to enjoy being nurtured through loving connection with herself, and her lover.
And to learn that she can become active in expanding her own orgasmic or multi/omni orgasmic capacity.
As she comes to know her body and descend into her depths she learns to feel the love that exists within her.
Then she can choose to allow herself to surrender and receive the man from this place of infinite love.
A Journey of Growth and Discovery
As we said like anything worth doing Tantric sexuality takes practice.
But you don’t have to wait until you know it all – every little step you take in this direction brings its own rewards.
It’s really a journey of getting to know yourself intimately first. We begin with the physical, explore the emotional and set the stage for the Divine.
The good news is that tantric sex gets better as we get older, as we are often more comfortable with our bodies and there is more of who we are to share!
Nb. We teach Tantric practices with clothes on, as it is about getting beneath the skin!
Our online course is highly effective, from the convenience of your own home, regardless of where you live…
We are easy to contact……
Call us TOLL FREE 1800 TANTRA (826 872), email link
And, we send out a free regular newsletter with tips and articles…