Annette welcomes you with some woman to woman talk
Here you are on a Tantric website…
And if you are like most others, there could be a degree of nervousness and or anticipation about what might be in store for you here. Or even a degree of resistance. All of these parts of you are welcome.
It may be curiosity or pain that has brought you here, or a desire to grow into what is possible for you.
At Oztantra, you will be supported to discover more about yourself, gently, lovingly and with skill, respect for your boundaries and without dogma. There is nothing here that we offer that I have not been through or experienced myself. I started out shy and insecure (see my bio) and now glow from the inside, feeling better as I get older.
For the life and the relationship you want is in learning about and loving yourself. You’ve heard it before and it is still as true as ever, however we have lots of ways for you to actually experience it.
I want all that is possible for you and it is my passion to help you awaken it:
- To feel more comfortable and complete in myself.
- To know what it means to be a woman at my deepest level.
- To be enough, with or without a partner.
- To let go of needing to seek the approval of others.
- To be able to love deeply in relationship and not lose myself.
- To be self confident through awareness of my innermost desires and the wisdom of my body.
- To be comfortable with the intensity of my feelings and emotions rather than be ruled by them.
- To be able to communicate clearly and effectively from my heart.
- To be heard more often by those around me.
- To let go of negative judgements about my body, reclaiming it as my temple.
- To know my sexuality as vast and powerful as the ocean, as mysterious as the moon, as changeable and rejuvenating as nature, as playful as a kitten, as erotic as I could imagine, as passionate as the deepest connection and as heavenly as the divine.
- To experience sex as love rather than a chore, a power game or a tool for manipulation.
- To feel deeply loved and nurtured in sex.
- To awaken the sensual, sexual, empowered Goddess that lives within me.
- To be comfortable with my icky bits.
- To heal unresolved past experiences and unhelpful beliefs that limit my present.
- To love with an open heart.
- To experience deep intimacy with another.
- To have my partner really understand and support me in meeting my needs and desires.
- To experience ecstasy and bliss, as well as orgasms.
- To feel blissful in my body, attuned to its every tremor of joy, not only in sex but in each moment I choose.
- To end the often painful journey of looking outside of myself for love.
- To participate in helping men to heal their personal and sexual fears and shame, restoring them to Godliness, so they are better able to serve themselves and the Goddess.
- To experience connection with other women as a place
- of nurturing rather than competition.
- To participate in healing the pain of generations of women who’ve lived and loved before me and pave the way for women coming after.