We have gone through some very subtle, yet significant changes here at Oztantra, over the last few years, including relocating from near Byron Bay NSW to Ballarat Vic… (why, we hear you asking?… well, family & grandkids, definitely not for the weather!). Building on tantra
Our own ongoing growth as facilitators, through a combination of professional training in psychology, psychotherapy and somatic based VITA coaching, personal therapy and ongoing tantric practice, creates a level of authenticity for our clients in every session that is both powerful and unique.
We have intensified our relationship work by offering both face to face and online sessions This shift was partly due to covid, and also because we have seen that real change takes time. Our workshops and retreats have been useful (even magical and transformative) portals for people. We have now found that supporting couples/individuals 1:1 over the long run gives even better results. Whether this is for a short, or a longer time. Making the choice easy
To help ease people into working with us 1:1 we offer free intro online sessions before clients commit (follow links above for an outline). We have found this to be beneficial for all concerned, as it provides confidence, trust and connection prior to commencement.
You get to meet & greet us and feel what working with us in this way would be like before you decide.
We advocate that if any session, either online or face to face doesn’t work for you, then there is no charge and you get to decide. Plus you receive a gift
Clients who work with us also receive a copy of our book, Coming Together which is our relationship guide that covers many areas of our work. Being trauma informed
The personal and professional areas that we have developed compliment a broad cross section of the community by providing trauma informed specialist support.
Often, we think of trauma as something big, like rape, assault or abuse. Something that happens to other people. Yet anyone can experience trauma in many areas of life, especially in our relationships. Places where we feel unseen, unheard, without the power to make choices for ourselves or be understood in deep emotional places by our partner. It is amazing how these experiences can subtly cause us to close off, protect or resist the places of intimacy and pleasure that we actually long for.
We also cater for people with treatment resistant PTSD, complex PTSD, depression, anxiety, including healing both physical and sexual abuse.
Being trauma informed means not only do we know what we are talking about, we have developed a deep capacity for empathy, compassion and empowering support. We have both lived through trauma, survived and thrived and we bring this into all our work. We know too, how ineffective mainstream therapy can be for some people in this situation. Again, this is why we say if you feel unmet or unheard during any session, there is no charge. We don’t support the power differential
As a result of our own personal backgrounds, we are both comfortable in really being present and at ease with our clients. We don’t support or subscribe to the “power differential” so often used in mainstream therapies. We are not there to “fix” you, we are there in service of your desires, and to support you in accessing your divine truth. We’re not the experts you give your power away to. This more equality based approach is the way of therapy in the future. For business and personal
We also support professional couples, who live and work together in their own businesses, which adds another level of complexity in relationship. Our own extensive business and farming backgrounds, coupled with psychology, psychotherapy and counselling training provide unique support for business clients, who live, love and work together.
(Any session supporting the development of your business can also be tax deductable if you wish.) Other aspects of our work
· Our own individual healing journeys coupled with our tantric training and experience provide insight into intimate relationship and sexual healing And into the real meaning of what an authentic sexual being looks and feels like, especially in relationship.
· Men and women are different, sexually, and we support your empowered learning in your own unique version of yourself in your relationship. Our clients receive the benefit of understanding from our own healing journeys, as we both have chosen to not only learn from our pasts, but to understand, embody and show up in ourselves and bring this into our work. Women respond to Annette’s unique style in empowering women and men to Graeme’s straight masculine approach.
· As long term professional Breathwork practitioners, we have found breathwork to be practical, safe and a powerful practise for healing deeply held grief, trauma and other emotional wounds. Breathwork provides supports you in finding clarity in your life that makes sense to you.
· During our own intensive healing journeys, we both have both experienced Psychedelic Assisted Therapy or P.A.T. P.A.T is now legal in Australia and is a proven and powerful therapy (for PTSD & depression). Both of us have backgrounds of early childhood sexual and physical abuse and have benefitted from P.A.T and are open to discussing how this may support certain clients that struggle with treatment resistant PTSD & depression.
· Any person who is coming from an abusive background will feel safety with us, supporting and allowing their own healing to unfold.
Our support is unparalleled
Sessions always include follow up integration, prioritising our availability as required by phone or online. This is unlimited, as breaking the cycle of deep wounded patterns can be scary and intense, and after each session, when change is happening, we often find that a few minutes on the phone at that point can really support positive and sustainable change. We make time in supporting you in your moment of need (or as close as is possible), guaranteeing greater success in achieving your intentions.
We believe this support is important, crucial even, and is why it is included in all sessions, as we go out of our way to provide clients with this immediate backup as required.
In summary, our expertise, experience, qualifications and level of client focus differentiate us from mainstream therapists;
· Relationships, working with you as a couple, imagine each session is with TWO therapists, a highly skilled male and female therapist…
· Sexuality from a real and sustainable perspective, for BOTH, in any relationship. A perspective that invites authenticity, connection, love and support in each as individuals.
· Coaching and facilitation of emotional intelligence training so you can self regulate and become self connected and empowered.
· Communication, supporting both in being able to really speak, be heard and to listen clearly from both perspectives
· Understanding the importance of the healthy male/female dance in relationship that creates safety and invites connection for both parties.
· Supporting and facilitating coaching of healthy empowered masculine and female aspects of your choosing.
· Our book, “Coming Together” is a comprehensive relationship & sexuality guide is available for clients, or can be purchased online…
· Highly skilled in online sessions, maximising this convenience for busy couples regardless of time or location.
· Support for your understanding of Psychedelic Assisted Therapy for PTSD & depression Business psychology for business couples, farmers and couples in remote communities.
· Breathwork sessions, with over 20 years of experience
· Couples Intimate Getaways where you can give your relationship the time and focus it deserves at a venue of your choosing. Or one that we can suggest, either in Daylesford/Hepburn Springs or Byron Bay.
· Access to our blog plus our free newsletter is easy to sign up to, (or un sign as we use mailchimp). Plus you get access to all previous newsletters.
If you would like to know more, or even have a chat, feel free to contact us, either by email (if outside Australia) or simply pick up the phone and give us a call.
Our Oztantra , Intimate Relationships (for those of you coming from a more mainstream view) & Psychedelic Assisted Therapy (for those interested in learning about this) websites are comprehensive and provides dozens of articles, podcasts and other information. If you’re seeking something and can’t find it, contact us and we can point you in the right direction.
We would love to hear from you, and discuss what it is that you are seeking for yourself…
Annette 0437 966 696
Graeme 0457 966 696
Annette and Graeme:
For when you want the best for your relationship
Or when nothing else works.
Ph 1800 TANTRA email@example.com