Couples Weekend Workshop
– Re ignite intimacy in your relationship, connecting love, sex and heart
In Titirangi, Auckland 17-19 Feb 2017
New Zealand Tantra: A great suggestion for Valentine’s Day!
A weekend of learning, understanding and experiencing greater love and intimacy, with your partner and yourself!
(NB.. This is a clothes on workshop space)
Led by world class Oztantra facilitators, Annette & Graeme , and if you want to know more, have a look through our extensive website…..
This amazing weekend workshop will introduce you to relationship building techniques using the art of Tantric sexuality, which includes simple yet powerful practices that invite greater depth of intimacy, heart openness and enhanced pleasure in your relationship.
Where are you at in your relationship right now?
Is it fulfilling those long held dreams of love, happiness and bliss?
Perhaps you are feeling hurt and uncertain, not sure how to move forward?
Or are you feeling disconnected in your relationship, bored or frustrated with your personal intimacy, thinking there must be more to this?
Maybe you already have something great happening and want to make it even better?
Or perhaps you wisely already understand that relationship begins with YOU and would like to deepen your exploration of your relationship with yourself?
All this and more will be covered in our Sexuality of the Heart weekend…
People often say relationships are the most important things in our lives.
If you were going to take on an important new and demanding job with a large salary would you be willing to do so without seeking relevant training?
Of course not, but this is what we do all the time in our relationships.
Sadly we blame ourselves for their failure when it’s really our lack of training or awareness of what else is possible is failing us!
That’s why we need some training to undo some of the unhealthy beliefs we have about how relationships work, to resolve the hurts that happen along the way and learn the skills to create the relationship we desire!
We believe the vast majority of disappointment in relationship and s exuality is the disconnect of these two powerful forces- love and sex from each other.
This is due to our historical, social, cultural and personal conditioning that tells us even today that love is “good”, and sex is “bad”.
This conditioning, that says you can either have one or the other but rarely both together severely limits us in relationship:
- it dulls the wow factor in lovemaking turning it into mere s exual performance.
– it turns off the fire of the s exual passion in the love between you
Over this weekend,
We offer Women:
- A chance to release the walls of fear and hurt around your heart to receiving love and pleasure
- To find greater self love and the pleasure connection this brings…
We offer Men:
- The opportunity to understand the true nature of your sexuality and what you have been missing…
- To bring your heart fully into your sexuality where it will take your pleasure through the roof, and your relationship to the next dimension!
Down to earth Oztantra facilitators Annette & Graeme draw from a deep font of wisdom and experience to create a secure framework for you to learn and love in.
S exuality of the Heart offers understanding, experience & skills in:
- New understandings of old relationship dynamics
- Exploration of the Principles of Tantra
- The sacred Tantric traditions
- More authentic expression of self
- Experiencing the essence of masculine/feminine
- Clear and heart open communication
- Creating connection through intimacy
- Cultivating and mastering sexual energy
- The ancient Cobra Breath technique
- The Art of Tantric Massage
- And much more…
Release old habits that limit you and your experiences in love, s ex and relationships….. Experience the divine in yourself and your partner….. Open to the power of love….. See how this impacts on the rest of your world…
S exuality of the Heart Weekend Workshop
When: Feb 17-19 2017 Fri Night 7-9.30pm, Sat & Sun 9am-6pm Where: Titirangi Community House, Titirangi, Auckland
Cost: Couple $850 NZD (Deposit of $200 NZD will secure your place)
Please note: This workshop is non residential.
Cuppas are provided each day. Lunch may be found in excellent nearby cafes.
Fri Night: Free Intro Night 7-9.30pm
Nb. You may attend the Friday evening Introduction to the workshop to get a taste of what it is all about obligation free, and at no charge as we want there to be no barriers to learning more about the potential of relationship!
You can make enquiries by emailing here or calling
Annette on +61 437 966696 or annette.ozt2 on Skype