What are your chakras?
How can they deepen self awareness, sexual intimacy and pleasure, even healing in your relationship?
Chakras are spinning wheels of energy that exist along the hundreds of energy lines throughout your body (whether you believe in them or not).
There are seven major chakras along the centre of your body (and two above) and this mage below gives you an idea of what they look like:
Your chakras have their own innate intelligence, with each chakra relating to a different area of your life:
You not only have energy centres within you, you also have energy layers around your body, again each with their own colour and area of influence:
When you get together with your partner all of these energy fields and chakras interact, and awareness of them helps you experience them more fully:
How do your connect with and activate your chakras:
There are many different ways to increase your awareness of and work (or play) with your chakras.
- Believing that they exist.
- Reading up about them and what they mean.
- Visualising their colours.
- Visualising their images.
- Placing your hands over them (adding the visualisations helps too).
- Exhaling and contracting the muscles around them and holding this for as long as you can, then a little bit longer, before exhaling.
- Making their sounds: Lam; Vam; Ram; Yam; Ham; Om (the last two at the head are combined)
Over time the intuitive aspects of your energy body will start to communicate back to you and you can enjoy the experience of them and the gifts their intelligence offers.
You’ll gain a sense of something larger than yourself through connection with your mind, body & spirit.
Sharing this with your partner will deeper your connection with each other.
To learn more about your chakras follow this link here to mindvalley.com