We’ve got the book of a lifetime coming your way soon…
Well, Coming Together is a book of our lifetime actually …
It’s not an autobiography- we’re not sure the world is quite ready for that one! Instead, it contains much of what we’ve learned through our life and work over the the last 12 years about all things sex and relationship. It’s been a journey and half in the making and we believe it has much to offer anyone interested in understanding the tricky little subject that lies within the best sex and relationship imaginable- that of intimacy.
Coming Together is a roadmap
Coming Together is a definitive, no apologies roadmap for intimate relationship to help you create a deeply satisfying relationship with your intimate other that lasts long after the honeymoon spark. A roadmap that normalises the struggles you might be going through and doesn’t make you, or where you’re at, wrong. One that invites you to play from your inherent strengths as you move through your challenges. Our roadmap works equally well for those looking to make a great relationship even better, for the steps are the same.
- Creating Space & Safety- Understanding the nature of relationship and intimacy- where it has come from, where it’s going and why it’s a lack of training rather than a lack of love that ends relationships.
- Surrender & Freedom- Seeing the power of emotions, feelings and vulnerability as the pathway to your intimate heart connection. Paradoxically finding they offer the freedom we long for at the same time.
- Separation, Connection & Control- Understanding the dance of intimacy, learning to be yourself whilst in connection with another. Dealing with the dynamics of power in your relationship. identifying the patterns begun in childhood that underlie your behaviours today and seeing how to make healthier choices.
- Self, Self & Self- Learning how to connect with your authentic self, the one that is the essence of you and that you secretly long for. Discovering what challenges you to move away from this self and finding the ways that bring you back again.
- The Fine Art of Communication- otherwise known as the Finer Art of The Shitfight! We get real with communication without underestimating the messiness it descends to, and giving you tools to become closer through it.
- Stuckness & State Change- We all know that feeling of being blocked or stuck with nowhere to go when faced with a relationship problem. Learn the practices of state change that can shift you into moving forward easily. Without trying to change your partner, (or let them off the hook) which you know is a losing battle!
- Sex-eptance- Discover why acknowledging and accepting yourself as a sexual being is a powerful part of intimate relationship. Understand how sexual dynamics play out in your relationship, both personally and gender specific.
- Sexploration- Reunite love into your relationship sex and find your fire reignited! Learn about your unique blocks to pleasure and how to resolve them. Find creative ways of dealing with your differences in desire. Turn your Volkswagen into a Ferrari!
- The Shadow & The Spy- We have parts of us that we cannot, don’t want to see, but which still have negative impact on your relationship. Learn how to uncover and heal them, saving yourself and your partner major suffering.
- Managing The Other- We live in a world full of opportunities outside our relationship. How do we deal with our attraction to the cute girl/guy in the coffee shop or the office? We cover how to set healthy relationship boundaries.
- What About Love? We offer you some unique perspectives on love that go a long way to dissolving the pain you’re managing to create between you.
- Shine & Sustain- Bringing it all together, living on love’s edge and enjoying the ride. Learning how to create a strong relationship container to hold yourselves in for the long run. Whilst allowing you the freedom to be your most authentic selves. Finding ways to express the abundance of love and energy you’re creating with each other and in the world around you so everyone benefits!
Connection is what most of us are looking for
We know, that like us, it’s a longing for more deeply satisfying, intimate sex and connection with another that you’re looking for.
To love and be loved. To desire and be desired. It’s what nearly all of us want more of.
It’s also the place that terrifies us in almost equal measure.
The good news is there’s a reason for this apparent conundrum. We’ll show you how it’s part of being a simple yet incredibly complex human being and what to do about it.
With a deep, instinctive drive to connect lying at the heart of being human how do we continue to feel satisfyingly close to our significant other, seen, valued, loved and desired after the initial magic has gone? Is there really magic to love and relationship or is this an old-fashioned fantasy?
We believe there is when we address our relationships in a holistic way. Relationship, like life, is an experience that we live on many levels. This book is a guide for our relationships at their mental, physical, emotional, sexual, heart and soul levels (even if you don’t believe in souls!).
Annette & Graeme
In a world where less is being held sacred Annette & Graeme, have a passion for awakening the world to the full potential of committed intimate relationships. They’ve developed a framework for exploring relationship, intimacy and sexuality at a multi-dimensional level in a way that is profound, yet straight forward. Their work is clear, non-judgmental, real yet inspiring, kind of like themselves. Annette & Graeme are not afraid to be upfront about subjects that have most of us cringing in our seats, allowing us to become more comfortable in our skins.