We’ve got the book of a lifetime coming your way soon…
And finding connection
It’s what most of us are looking for…
To love and be loved. To desire and be desired. It’s what almost all of us want more of.
It’s also the place that terrifies us in almost equal measure.
The good news is there’s a reason for this apparent conundrum. We’ll show you how it’s part of being a simple yet incredibly complex human being and what to do about it.
In fact, we’ll give you a roadmap for it!
With a deep, instinctive drive to connect lying at the heart of being human how do we continue to feel satisfyingly close to our significant other, seen, valued, loved and desired after the initial magic has gone? Is there really magic to love and relationship or is this an old-fashioned fantasy?
We believe there is when we address our relationships in a wholistic way. Relationship, like life, is an experience that we live on many levels. This book is a guide for our relationships at their mental, physical, emotional, sexual, heart and soul levels (even if you don’t believe in souls!).
#Coming Together is a roadmap
Coming Together is a definitive, no apologies roadmap for intimate relationship to help you create a deeply satisfying relationship with your intimate other that lasts long after the honeymoon spark. A roadmap that normalises the struggles you might be going through and doesn’t make you, or where you’re at, wrong. One that invites you to play from your inherent strengths as you move through your challenges. Our roadmap works equally well for those looking to make a great relationship even better, for the steps are the same.
Using our roadmap:
- You’ll see why you and your partner were absolutely made for each other
- You’ll find a stack of insights, suggestions and ideas to help you both fall in love with, and desire your partner over and over again
- You’ll discover how differences between you will tear down, rather than build walls
- Making love will become a place of safety, connection and exquisite, life sustaining pleasure
- Our simple ABC practice will help you grow through times of challenge.
We aren’t offering you a quick fix, rather, solid and lasting tools to take you into increasing clarity and love over time.
With relationship dissatisfaction and break down at an all-time high, if you buy only one book on relationships this year, make it this one.
#Coming Together is a book of our lifetime actually…
#Coming Together contains much of what Oztantra’s Annette & Graeme have learned through their life and work over the last 12 years about all things sex and relationship. No, it’s not an autobiography- Annette & Graeme are not quite sure they, or the world, is quite ready for that one! It’s been a journey and half in the making and they believe it has much to offer anyone interested in understanding the tricky little subject that lies deep within the best sex and relationship imaginable- that of intimacy.
Annette Baulch & Graeme Sudholz have been specialist relationship counsellors since 2006 and are known for changing lives as well as changing relationships.
A traditional couple who’ve explored relationship inside and out (and upside down!), they’ve developed a framework for exploring intimacy and sexuality at a multi-dimensional level in a way that’s profound, yet straightforward. Their work is kind of like themselves – non-judgmental, real and inspiring.
#Coming Together covers all the things you’ve been longing to know about intimacy and more:
- Setting the Stage for Intimacy- Understanding the nature of relationship and intimacy- where it has come from, where it’s going and why it’s a lack of training rather than a lack of love that ends relationships. Learning that real intimacy starts inside of us!
- Surrender & Freedom- Seeing the power of emotions, feelings and vulnerability as the pathway to your intimate heart connection. Paradoxically finding they offer the freedom you long for at the same time.
- Separation, Connection & Control- Understanding the dance of intimacy, learning to be yourself whilst remaining in connection with another. Identifying where you could use some greater independence in your relationship and where you’d benefit from more connection. Seeing how you can step out of the blame game and create more closeness.
- Self, Self & Self- Learning how to connect with your authentic self, the one that is the essence of you and that you secretly long for. Discovering what challenges you to move away from this self and finding the ways that bring you back again. Understanding personal boundaries and how to ask for what you want without shooting yourself in the foot.
- The Fine Art of Communication- otherwise known as the Finer Art of The Shitfight! We get real with communication without underestimating the messiness it descends to, and giving you tools to become closer through it. We also explore some of the common communication differences between men and women and how to make the most of them. And finally we discuss how to have the often most difficult conversation of all- the one about sex!
- Stuckness & State Change- We all know that feeling of being blocked or stuck with nowhere to go when faced with a relationship problem. Learn the practices of state change that can shift you into moving forward easily. Without trying to change your partner, (or let them off the hook) which you know is a losing battle! Learn how to take the power back in your relationship dynamic and step through fear into love.
- Sex-eptance- Discover why acknowledging and accepting yourself as a sexual being is a powerful part of intimate relationship. Understand the sexual dynamics that play out in your relationship, both personally and gender specific.
- Sexploration- Reunite love into your relationship sex and find your fire reignited! Learn about your unique blocks to pleasure and how to resolve them. Find creative ways of dealing with your differences in desire. Turn your Volkswagen into a Ferrari!
- The Shadow & The Spy- We have parts of us that we cannot, don’t want to see, but which still have negative impact on your relationship. Learn how to uncover and heal them, saving yourself and your partner major suffering.
- Managing The Other- We live in a world full of opportunities outside our relationship. How do we deal with our attraction to the cute girl/guy in the coffee shop or the office? We cover how to define and respect your unique set of healthy relationship boundaries.
- What About Love?: Find unique perspectives on love that go a long way to dissolving the pain you’re managing to create between you. Discover good food for loving conversations and practices that really let love in.
- Shine & Sustain- Bring everything you’ve learned together. Create a strong relationship container for the long run. Understand the process of change in relationship, and know whether it’s time for a relationship to end. See the signs of an abundant relationship, and the infinite love and energy you’re creating with each other. Love and energy that you can then share with your family and the world around you, so that everyone benefits.
So if your appetite for #Coming Together has been wetted keep an eye out on our website, newsletter or Facebook page for further details!